8/05/2013

Mialisia Designers....Have You Ever Peed Your Pants?

If you have A.D.D and this is too much text then skip to the attached photo at the bottom and bypass the hot and steamy details below....

Have you ever been worried about laughing so hard or getting so excited that you accidentally....... pee your pants? 

Check this out: How fun is it to wake up and see that in the last couple of days I had $613 of unsolicited orders from the online store http://HookedOn.Mialisia.com? I don't even know who these customers are. I made $214.55 while I was sleeping the last 2 nights. If this never grew but just stayed consistent....I would make $3218 each month or $38,619 per year. Now imagine what will happen when I really advertise in the US....and then what happens when I advertise around the world. Then imagine what happens in 3 weeks when my website will take my online orders (after I transfer their contact info that) and will send an autoreponse with a 30 second quick video within 24 hours thanking my customer for their business. How cool! Then once they are in the system, how cool will this be once I show my Team Diamond family that I can set up auto campaigns that go out at set intervals (like a month before Christmas or Mother's Day) and it comes as an email with attached video or promotion for the month)....think of the additional sales you will get over the years with this once you have entered 10,000 emails from trade shows and parties you have collected.

So check this out.....if I hired the same amount of personal designers (my level 1's) the rest of the year and if my online sales never grew but continued the same pace...then my income without even doing a home party or a trade show or downline commissions...That's $50,000 annual income with never leaving my home. What stay-at-home-mom can't get excited about that? Are you kidding? Just for $599 (supplies and jewelry at 65% off of $1600 value). And you don't have to pay $3000 for a website design...instead you it is free for year one and less than $10/month after that.

1) Now imagine if you hired 3 people only. And you taught those how to each hire three people and you taught those how to each hire three people. That gives you 39 designers in YOUR COMPANY
2) Now imagine if each designer only had time to do one home party a month at $1000 in retail sales. That pays you another $9400 each month in commission and that is if you all stopped recruiting.
3) Now imagine if each designer did a trade show twice a year. At $3000 in retail sales that pays another $2100/yr just on your personal sales. And your down-line commission is about $20K from that

Add online sales+$50 enrollment bonuses+trade shows = $70K annual income or almost $6K per month on a very part time basis.



Wanna pee your pants with excitement NOW?!?!?

Imagine if your team of 39 each got 3 more recruits the next month...now you have over 150 designers. Go ahead and work out the annual income on that and try as hard as you can to hold "it" in, smile, and say out loud...oh my gosh....this is incredible....hunny....you gotta quit your job and work this business with me. If we both did this side by side we could $140K just in year one and thats before Dave takes us global!!

To which you peeked his interest...so he walks over to you and says two things:
First, "Why do you smell like pee?" and second comment will be "WOW....let's do this, babe!!!!"

Plan, prioritize, execute, follow up. Then make money and have fun!

If you have not enrolled...do so now at http://HookedOn.Mialisia.com

or contact Dave at MialisiaJewelry@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment